border
sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum

Go Back   sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum > Colubrid Forums > General Colubrid Forum

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 09-25-12, 01:12 PM   #1
Kingsnakechris

new corn just tagged me lol

So I was reaching in to clean her water bowl as she had substrate in it and while my hand was moving tword the water dish WHAM! Right on the spot between my thumb and index finger. Gotta love it!
Old 09-25-12, 01:16 PM   #2
rmfsnakes32

Re: new corn just tagged me lol

Wow a corn got you usually they are pretty mellow
Old 09-25-12, 01:20 PM   #3
Danimal

Did you jump? No matter how prepared I am, my brain won't let me anticipate a bite.
Old 09-25-12, 01:29 PM   #4
Kingsnakechris

Haha yeah I jumped. Its not the bite its self that gets ya, its the initial shock of how fast it happens
Old 09-25-12, 01:51 PM   #5
TheBoogieDown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingsnakechris View Post
So I was reaching in to clean her water bowl as she had substrate in it and while my hand was moving tword the water dish WHAM! Right on the spot between my thumb and index finger. Gotta love it!
My corn tagged me for the first time during the Pat @ Ravens game... He was on his climb (he is rarely on it) and I was going to change his water as well... Bam! Tagged. I chalked it up to him being a Ravens fan and angry about the officiating in the game
Login to remove ads
Old 09-25-12, 01:53 PM   #6
millertime89
Forum Moderator

Cornsnakes bite? That's news to me.
Old 09-25-12, 02:13 PM   #7
Falconeer999

I was changing my king's water also on Sunday and as I reached for the bowl, he came over like he always does (he's fascinated by the water - as soon as I put it down he always gets in to check it out and then climbs back out - a quick dip), but instead of doing his usual routine, he lunged for my hand and wrapped himself up around it and wouldn't let go for about 10 minutes, the entire time he was staring me down and wiggling his tail. He never tagged me, but wouldn't let go (he's small - only about 18 inches so not a huge deal).

After 10 minutes he let go and I went and got him a mouse which he proceeded to get so excited about he ate backwards (with much difficulty - legs kept getting hung up). Guess that little trick was his way of saying "Feed Me!!"
Old 09-25-12, 02:15 PM   #8
Kingsnakechris

Lol we all must have missed the memo that this is week is tag the humans when they change our water week
Old 09-25-12, 02:16 PM   #9
Kingsnakechris

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoogieDown View Post
My corn tagged me for the first time during the Pat @ Ravens game... He was on his climb (he is rarely on it) and I was going to change his water as well... Bam! Tagged. I chalked it up to him being a Ravens fan and angry about the officiating in the game
Hahaha yeah I'm a raiders fan...thank god my snakes aren't id get bit all the time. These replacement officails aren't helping the cause either lol
Old 09-25-12, 02:21 PM   #10
TheBoogieDown

Quote:
Hahaha yeah I'm a raiders fan...thank god my snakes aren't id get bit all the time. These replacement officails aren't helping the cause either lol
"Russel Martin first quarterback in history to throw a game winning interception." it is getting pretty bad. I like how the NFL is trying to control the problem by attacking the wallets of the wrong people lol!
Login to remove ads
Old 09-25-12, 02:22 PM   #11
rmfsnakes32

I didnt snakes were such sports fanatics hahaha lol
Old 09-25-12, 02:23 PM   #12
TheBoogieDown

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmfsnakes32 View Post
I didnt snakes were such sports fanatics hahaha lol
Well, mine was out on his branch all day while my computer was streaming football... first time he's ever stayed in one place that wasn't underneath the newspaper haha!
Old 09-25-12, 02:28 PM   #13
Kingsnakechris

Lol that's just another mystery of snakes haha on a sports note, did you see what happend to heywaard-bey? He's screwed. That's why I got bit hahahahaha
Old 09-25-12, 02:29 PM   #14
TheBoogieDown

Quote:
Lol that's just another mystery of snakes haha on a sports note, did you see what happend to heywaard-bey? He's screwed. That's why I got bit hahahahaha
Dude, I feel so bad for him. Is he okay? I haven't seen ANYTHING about his condition. I mean, that could have ended not just his career, but his life as well. So very scary.
Old 09-25-12, 02:33 PM   #15
Kingsnakechris

They haven't said anything yet, other than "he's in good spirits" but I mean that hit, the crown of the helmet to his face mask knocked him out for a few minutes and there wasn't a single flag. He may very well be done with the NFL. They are staying very quiet about it.
Closed Thread