border
sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum

Go Back   sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum > Classified Forums > Classifieds Archive > Canadian > General Ad's > Canadian Ad's: Lizards

Notices

Old 08-06-06, 10:50 AM   #1
Devonvm

Australian Water Dragons

www.themcdonaldrescue.co.nr has two Australian Water Dragons up for adoption. They are a male and a female, breeding is permitted to experienced individuals only. They are taming very quickly with persistant, firm, yet gentle handling and petting. They are captive bred, and not commonly available in rescues. I find them a lot more interesting then their Asian Water Dragon cousins.

Here is a basic Care Sheet.
http://www.reptilia.org/care_sheets/..._austwater.htm

They don't come with a cage but there are various peices of equipment that I could part with if need be.

(female)

(male)

(female)

(male)

The adoption fee is $125.00 each (compare to $259.99 at Petsmart) which helps us cover what it cost to care for them (vet bills, food, electricity, etc). If both are adopted, the adoption fee is $200 for both. The females tail is still healing from a bad bite in her old home and her adoption will be postponed until it is healed. She was on baytril for three weeks, as well as hibitane cream twice a day. The male has a small scar from a burn on his inner thigh that is healing nicely and barely visible. He also received hibtane and baytril.

If you're interested, please let me know! Check out our website to see other animals we have up for adoption.
Login to remove ads