border
sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum

Go Back   sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum > Reptile Clubs / Societies > General Information

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 02-15-05, 11:58 PM   #1
corybabstock

Send a message via MSN to corybabstock
Atlantic Canadian Reptile Owners

I would like the announce the formation of an Atlantic Canadian Reptile Owners club.

This group is in its infancy, but it is growing with each day, the intention is to someday have a group of like minded herp lovers across Atlantic Canada who will meet, share ideas and help to nurture a good environment for herps and those of us who love them.

ACRO headquarters can be found at Salt Water Reptiles , if you are an Atlantic Canadian, why not drop by and say hi, lend your voice to the early formation of this group. If you aren't Atlantic Canadian still feel free to drop by and say howdy, herping in a interest that really knows no borders.

Thanks

Cory Babstock

Founder
Login to remove ads
Old 02-16-05, 04:23 AM   #2
BoidKeeper

Hi Cory,

Did you know that there is already an atlantic club, http://groups.yahoo.com/group/atlantic_herp/ ? There is also a NB club and an official NS herp society. Does NFL have an official society?
Cheers,
Trevor
Old 02-16-05, 09:22 AM   #3
corybabstock

Send a message via MSN to corybabstock
I did know, and I have members of the NS society involved in ACRO, there is not an official society in NL.

I should be clear, I am not looking to ursurp any of these groups, but rather create a coilition of the groups that do exist in Atlantic Canada. As you know, georgraphically we are big, but deomgraphically not so much, so I felt that a uniting body of smaller groups would be benificial to herpers in Atlantic Canada as a whole...

As for an atlantic group, no, I was not aware of that, I googled Atlantic Canadian Herp groups and came up with blanks with the exception of the NS society. I will check them out now though, thanks for the link.
Closed Thread