border
sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum

Go Back   sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum > Classified Forums > Classifieds Archive > Canadian > Breeders / Dealers > Niagara Reptiles

Notices

Old 05-11-04, 07:42 AM   #1
NiagaraReptiles

Baby Hog Island Boas

We're currently taking reservations/deposits for some of the baby Hog Island Boas born here a few weeks ago. They are an amazing group, and should grow to be amazing adults! Pictures of the parents can be found in the gallery section of our website - www.NiagaraReptiles.com -

Babies are priced at $375 (applicable taxes included) and will be ready to go after they have eating several times, and are growing well. Shipping is available across Canada and internationally (minimum order value required for international shipments). Single females and pairs are being offered at present time.

Please feel free to contact me with any further questions you may have! Thanks for looking

Jon Kendrick
Niagara Reptiles
(905) 651-5997
Old 05-12-04, 07:44 PM   #2
NiagaraReptiles

I forgot to mention that most of them have at least partially stiped tails. Their mother has two connected saddles on her tail, but their father has no striping at all.

Currently they are eating live hoppers, though I would like to have them on frozen thawed before they go to new homes. Please feel free to ask is there is any information I left out

Thanks for looking!

Jon Kendrick
Niagara Reptiles
(905) 651-5997