border
sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum

Go Back   sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum > All Other Herp Forums > Aquatic forum

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-13-03, 08:52 PM   #1
Kase

Send a message via ICQ to Kase Send a message via AIM to Kase Send a message via MSN to Kase
Talking I got EGGS!!!!!!

Last night one of my female Appistogramma Cacatuoides finally laid some eggs.... I can't wait till the babies hatch... just thought i would share my good news with everyone
Old 07-13-03, 09:01 PM   #2
ChunkyMunky

Send a message via AIM to ChunkyMunky Send a message via Yahoo to ChunkyMunky
congratulations!!
"A monk was traveling and came to a fork in the road. He stopped, looked at it and decided to leave it there for someone else to ponder, someone who may need it, for his own spoon was quite sufficient."
Old 07-13-03, 09:52 PM   #3
Youkai

Send a message via ICQ to Youkai Send a message via AIM to Youkai Send a message via MSN to Youkai
I've always wanted some of those guys. Congrats
Old 07-13-03, 10:01 PM   #4
sSNAKESs.com

Nice!!! Get some pics of the eggs if you can do it without spooking the parents!!! Im jealous i hope you have 100% hatch rate!!! Keep us posted!
Old 07-14-03, 03:45 PM   #5
Kase

Send a message via ICQ to Kase Send a message via AIM to Kase Send a message via MSN to Kase
I hope for 100% hatch too... you want a few when they hatch?... The male is a double red, very nice when courting.... But I tried uploading some pics and it just won't happen.... I find the file and hit the submit button and time goes by and then the page expires... i even tried giving my puter a little kick to make it work faster...lol...
Old 07-14-03, 08:18 PM   #6
Kase

ok I finally got to upload my pic... its not the best...my camera doesn't like glass.... the Male is in the pot and the female is guarding the eggs on the underside of the pot
Old 07-25-03, 08:21 PM   #7
Oliverian

Send a message via MSN to Oliverian
Good for you! I love hatching baby fish! Hope lots of them hatch for you. Good luck.
Closed Thread