border
sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum

Go Back   sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum > Boa Forums > Boa Constrictor

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-19-17, 06:30 AM   #1
Lefitte

Boa Constrictor Longicauda Breeders?

Hey, does anyone have suggestions for where to find BCLs? I have a deal with a friend on one baby as long as I buy a mate as well since I do plan on breeding them eventually. I want to get my feelers out there to narrow down some options as I save up. Looking for '17 or '16 babies if anyone has an suggestions for where to go? They are a little harder to find so I'm sort of casting my net as wide as it can go.
Old 03-19-17, 07:21 AM   #2
Santy1129

Re: Boa Constrictor Longicauda Breeders?

Try cutting edge herpetological Inc.
Old 03-19-17, 07:55 AM   #3
richardhind

There difficult to get hold of here in the uk two,they are just so nice, I have a pair of bcl which I brought around xmas that are 1 in April,there growing really well and are nice
And friendly,there parents where German imports from stocks boa-constrictor.com who produce some amazing longicauda in Europe
Good luck with your quest and post some pics if you find some
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1590.JPG (49.7 KB, 38 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1591.JPG (52.5 KB, 38 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1592.JPG (39.8 KB, 38 views)
0.1 Common het Kahl BCI,,0.1 red pastel hypo het albino bci,0.1 kahl sunglow bci, 1.1 boa longicauda het "Zero",1.0 motley het kahl bci,0.1hypo img,1.0 hypo harlequin het vpi t+, 1.2 hypo 100%het albino and 100% het berry blood, 1.0 guyana bcc,1.0 hypo jungle het blood&het albino,1.0 albino motley0.1 sunglow motley,1.1 mandarinbelly leopard
Old 03-19-17, 09:09 AM   #4
Nightflight99

The established longicauda breeders include Vin Russo [http://www.cuttingedgeherp.com/], Eugene Bessette [https://www.facebook.com/OphioServices/], and Orland/Joel Diaz [http://www.legacyreptiles.com/home.htm]. Also, Sonja Koolmo [http://www.sonjakreptiles.com/] recently produced a litter, and last I checked she still had a few individuals available for sale.

Hope this helps.

55.59.7 squamates, 1.1 Canis lupus, and 0.1 Homo sapiens.
Old 03-19-17, 04:20 PM   #5
Lefitte

Thanks for all the suggestions so far! If you have any others please keep sharing with me
I'm familiar with everyone mentioned except Sonja so I'll check her out as well.
I heard Cutting Edge might only do pairs?
And of course I'm in the US and can't really import. Those boas are spectacular but wrong continent. I was drooling over them last night though haha.
Old 03-19-17, 07:27 PM   #6
bigsnakegirl785

If you have FB, Jessica Fee is expecting a litter I think. Crispysnakes/Allison Theus also is expecting a litter if I'm not mistaken. They're also on FB. They're not as big as the others mentioned but they seem pretty reliable since I've been seeing their posts.
Old 03-20-17, 02:28 AM   #7
Lefitte

I'll check out Crispysnakes as well! I spoke to Jessica Fee earlier and she's on the short list of breeders at the moment for me. I might actually go on her waitlist at some point. She's selling for a little more than I'd like to spend but I'm kind of okay with that if I can get the money by the time her babies are ready. Thanks!