border
sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum

Go Back   sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum > Classified Forums > Classifieds Archive > Canadian > General Ad's > Canadian Ad's: Snakes

Notices

Old 09-08-06, 03:21 PM   #1
maploosh

Snakes, Cages and many supplies

.1 Red tail boa. Not sure of locale. I’ve had this snake for over 3 years now. Great attitude, eats f/t rats or mice. 3+ feet. – Asking $100
.1 Desert King Snake. Black and Yellow. Had for over 3 years now. Proven by the previous owner. Great attitude. 5 feet. – Asking $75
1.1 Dumeril Boas. Both eat f/t rats. Both are very calm. Had for well over a year. Male is about 5 feet and female is well over that. There is a good chance the female is gravid. I caught them breeding several times months ago. The female has not eaten in months and is thicker than ever. – Asking $700 for the pair.
-Also have $150+ in frozen mice and rats that are yours if you buy all the snakes.

2 – 30 gallon aquariums. With hoods that have lights. The lights work great. They are in mint condition. – Asking $45 each
-Have a custom stand for one of the 30 gallon tanks.
2 – 60 gallon aquariums. With hoods that have lights. The lights work great. They are in mint condition. – Asking $75 each
1 – Custom built screen cage. Great looking cage. Holds big snakes.
4 feet (length) X 2.5 feet (high) X 2 feet(deep). Paid over $450 for this cage.
– Asking $100
1 – Custom built cage. This cage is divided into three separate cages. Each cage has its own working lights, locking plexi-glass door and water container. This is a very nice looking cage. 6.5ft (height) X 1.75ft(deep) X 2.5ft(wide). – Asking $100
4 – Clamp lamp. Perfect condition. – Asking $5 each
-I also have lots of other supplies for snakes and also for fish. Including filters for aquariums, logs and driftwood for the snakes and many other decorations and supplies. If you want a complete list, e-mail me and I will try and compile one for you.

-I can take pictures of anything if you’re interested.
-Prices are not set in stone. Make an offer, the worst I say is ‘no’. I cannot accept any trades for other animals at this time.
Thanks
Matt
maploosh@yahoo.com
Login to remove ads