border
sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum

Go Back   sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum > Classified Forums > Classifieds Archive > Canadian > General Ad's > Canadian Ad's: Snakes

Notices

Old 07-01-06, 07:01 PM   #1
ReptileWrangler

Stolen Snakes Alert!!!

I'm hoping for some help from my fellow herper's on this one. Today (Sat. July 1st), our store was closed for Canada Day. A group of people broke into our store and stole a number of animals, dry goods, and did some physical damage to the store and enclosures. The break-in occured at 11:37 a.m. (that's right! middle of the day!!). The alarm was triggered and the siren was blaring, so they turned it into a smash and grab. I'm asking everyone to keep your eyes and ears open for any of the animals listed below and/or any one involved in this crime.
baby albino nelson's milksnake
8 month old pair of albino sonoran gopher snakes
30" male albino prairie kingsnake
24" great basin gopher snake
baby leucistic texas ratsnake
6 foot male taiwan beauty snake
yearling yellow-headed chinese box turtle
a very large adult marine toad
and seven baby regular leopard geckos (like these aren't common enough! Do you really need to steal these!!)
also taken were some exo-terra heat pads, zoo-med heat cables, and some snake hooks.

Needless to say we would greatly appreciate any info on these animals and/or the perpetrators. I can be reached at The Reptile Wrangler Pet Shop in Barrie, Ontario at (705) 737-1008, or at info@thereptilewrangler.com
As a personal note to the people who did this you will be caught. The police are involved and you left some nice juicy finger prints (better hope you're not in the system). By the way not all businesses in the area were closed for the holiday! (witnesses?). Sleep tight.
Anyways, the herp community is very tight knit and we all know what herpers do to rats!
Again any info would be greatly appreciated. Our hobby can not allow this sort of b.s. to go down. We all need to watch each others' backs.
Thanks, Chris
Login to remove ads