border
sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum

Go Back   sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum > Classified Forums > Classifieds Archive > Canadian > Breeders / Dealers > Wrapped Up In Reptiles

Notices

Old 12-04-03, 04:09 PM   #1
Nett

Send a message via AIM to Nett Send a message via Yahoo to Nett
Talking About me,Terms,Shipping and all that

I have been in love with reptiles my whole life. I was born in California and that gave me plenty of opportunities to go herping as a child. Like many child herpers I became intrigued with these beautiful animals. Though I didn't start keeping them until much later in my life, they always had a special place in my heart.

I started volunteering in Veterinary Clinics at the early age of eight and have been a part of the profession ever since. In my late teens, after I moved to Canada with my family, I got my first job as a veterinary receptionist. Dr. Lynne Andrews, my wonderful boss, who had some 20 odd years of reptile husbandry and breeding experience at the time, reintroduced me to my addiction to reptiles. I started with one corn snake as most new herpers do.

It was quite remarkable how one small snake had such an impact on my life. In one year I had increased my collection to 29 various reptiles. Dr. Lynne took me under her wing and taught me everything she knew regarding husbandry and breeding, as well as, veterinary procedures. She is still a great wealth of information for me today.

It's been 14 years since my first corn snake and my first job. I have been breeding mainly snakes and geckos for about 10 of those years and working as a vet tech for about the same. (See dystocia surgery)

My collection has gone from a 29-reptile hobby to a 400 snake and gecko breeding business.

In the last seven years I gradually increased my collection to include high-end boas and pythons with much success. I still plan on breeding my corns and kings, which includes a lot of the normal patterns and color variations, but I am becoming more enchanted with all the fancy colors and patterns as well. I should be producing several of these this year. Every year keeps on getting better and better.

Here in Canada we are still babies compared to the rest of the herp world but we are catching up fast. Reptile keeping has taken off in the last five years and I see no end to it. I am so thankful for being a part of this reptile explosion and will continue, along with all of you, to be totally addicted.

Our Sale Terms and Guarantee

A 50% non-refundable deposit is required on all orders and will hold animals that are in stock and available for 30 days only, unless other arrangements are made. Failure to pay remaining balance will result in loss of deposit.

All animals are guaranteed to arrive alive and outwardly healthy.

We ship via Air Canada due to our insurance requirements. If no one is available to accept the package and the animal perishes, our guarantee is void.

No live arrival guarantee where destination temperature is less than 40 degrees or greater than 85 degrees F.

Returns or Refunds

If for any reason you are not satisfied with your shipment,
please contact us within 24 hrs so that we may resolve the problem promptly.

All animals returned are subject to a 10% restocking fee. All associated shipping charges are non-refundable. We advise that you insure returned animals for your protection. Deposits made for expected offspring will be refunded if the animals are not produced during their season.

Animals injured or killed during shipping must be reported to the carrier and a claim must be filed prior to replacement.

Please do not send payment until your order is verified for availability

We have quantity discounts available.

No sales will knowingly be made to minors. If you are under 18 you will need to have your parents call or provide legal proof that you are emancipated.

If you do not see what you are looking for on our web site, please call and inquire .

www.wrappedupinreptiles.com

Last edited by Nett; 12-04-03 at 07:34 PM..
Login to remove ads