border
sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum

Go Back   sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum > sSNAKESs.com Forums > sSNAKESs.com

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 09-11-07, 04:44 PM   #1

Reptile Corner???

Hey has anyone ever purchased anything from reptile corner?if so what are your opinions about them?

Thanks
Login to remove ads
Old 09-11-07, 05:23 PM   #2
gonesnakee
Veteran Member

Re: Reptile Corner???

This type of thread would be more appropriate in the CDN BOI found here FaunaClassifieds - Canadian Board of Inquiry® Mark
Old 09-11-07, 08:26 PM   #3
rancor_

Thumbs up Re: Reptile Corner???

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonesnakee View Post
This type of thread would be more appropriate in the CDN BOI found here FaunaClassifieds - Canadian Board of Inquiry® Mark
meh, you can read there, but cant post unless youre a paid member. shouldnt really tell people their post belongs on another site IMO.
Ive purchased 2 cages from them and i love them. i believe there is only 2 dudes there, both seem nice and informative. the only drawback is its a split store and the dogs on the other side NEVER STOP BARKING!!!
check em out tho, they have stuff alot of stores dont...

Last edited by rancor_; 09-11-07 at 08:44 PM..
Old 09-11-07, 10:04 PM   #4
gonesnakee
Veteran Member

Re: Reptile Corner???

Its pretty standard in most of the CDN forums not to post BOI or Board Of Inquiry type posts. Some actually have it as part of the TOS As far as Fauna goes it is totally free just the same as this & other sites, no fees to post or anything like that, I've never paid a cent nor do I know of anyone else that has. Of course its not usually considered appropriate to steer others elsewhere but that is the place where anything can be discussed openly in reguards to business dealings with others. Threads such as this are great here as long as no one has anything negative than it can become a liability. Another popular CDN site is getting sued right now over such stuff as a matter of fact. Thus why forum folks tend to take these inquiries where it is encouraged such as the CDN BOI. Anyhow never hurts to research in advance at various sources of course, Mark
P.S. though I didn't grab mine thru them directly I have 30 of their type cages, haven't used them yet & 10 are down the street in a friends garage, but I have 30 of em LOL only issue was they shipped them with the keys in the locks & many were bent or broken off in the locks. No biggee as each cage had 2 keys all keyed the same anyway. Just a bit of a pain. Would have been easily preventable though, just pull them out & tape them inside, they have other latches as well. Between me & a few others we grabbed 110 of them. Can't be that bad Edit & they all came polywrapped as well to protect them during shipping
Closed Thread