border
sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum

Go Back   sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum > sSNAKESs.com Forums > sSNAKESs.com

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-20-05, 05:01 PM   #1
Cerastes

Dear Jeff some MORE

For a guy who isn't disgruntled you sure are lashing out at a LOT of people and deleting/closing their threads/posts where you see fit.

Quote:
I am in the same boat as you as I dont even care to be a part of the reptile scene anymore period.
THAT'S RIDICULOUS!! How do you figure you're in the same boat as me? I am active on MANY fronts in the herp community!! (without being involved in this site BTW) I've already led a herp field trip this year. I am leading three herp surveys for endangered herps in this Province. I am still helping kids get started the right way in this hobby. Just yesterday, I had two photographers come to my house to film my critters. I think I still choose to "part of the reptile scene"!!
Login to remove ads
Old 03-20-05, 05:14 PM   #2
Laurynn

Steve, I was refering to the "dont want to be involved in the forums" thing and I meant that I dont want to be involved in the forums, nor the reptile scene period. Sorry for the misunderstanding. Im closing threads because I dont want to have to come back like I just had to come back to reply to this. Good luck with everything your working on and best of luck with whatever you have planned for the future. I dont see any reason you would need to reply so again im closing the thread and asking people to let me leave!