border
sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum

Go Back   sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum > Classified Forums > Classifieds Archive > Canadian > Breeders / Dealers > Jeff Favelle

Notices

Old 12-11-04, 04:57 PM   #1
Jeff_Favelle

Send a message via AIM to Jeff_Favelle Send a message via MSN to Jeff_Favelle Send a message via Yahoo to Jeff_Favelle
Hondos for sale....

The plan was to keep about 50 Hondo babies back this year, but that was far too ambitous for what I have going on. So in the next few days, I'll probably try to make about 30 of the 2004 stock babies ready for sale. Here's the first few:

Albinos. The first dude (male) is a real peachy-type from an albino x albino breeding. He's HUGE for an '04 and is close to taking small adult mice!! Check out his snout! Its like an orange felt tip! Beauty! He's $625, and will not disappoint. I kept one of his brothers, but I could have easily kept both!

The next albino is a REAL arberrant male that was probably the best feeder of all the 2004 babies (over 150). He's a knockout as well! Not as much orange so he's more of a tri-colour, but the arberrancy is totally COOL! Especially when he's all stretched out. Plus he still has the orange snout, big time. This guy's a BIGGIE, and like the previous male, they will both be ready to breed and make hets or albinos next season! He is $600 as well.

The next male is a nice bi-colour with a slightly fainter orange/peachy snout. He's an outstanding feeder and took a small adult mouse last Wednesday! He's a GREAT albino Hondo. Much like one of my adult breeder males. I can see why I initially wanted to keep him back! He's $550, and will probably also be ready for breeding next season!

Next up are the 100% het albinos. I have a wackload of these, but I am making this GROUP available to make some quick room, and to buy some time so that I don't sell more than I want to.

The first up is simply a 100% het albino female tri-colour. Heavy black tipping, which, when albino, will be totally cool-looking!!

The next one is a male 100% het TANGERINE! This guy is phenominal, and if I didn't keep 2.2 back that look exactly like him, I would be King Dummy. This guy will be the key to making the really really nice Tangerine Albinos!

Lastly is a male 100% het that is like a combination of the first two! He would be the normal-looking version of the first albino I posted. Check out the orange on the nose! This guy is totally cool, and coupled with the first male will make a killer team for the lady/ladies!

This is a 2.1 group that I will not split up. It is $675, plus shipping. These 3 snakes can easily make over several thousand dollars with just one season of breeding. No question that they are an investment that will pay off!

As always, you can email or call me. Quantity discounts are usually offered (I'm easy folks), and trades are always an option. Hey, I'm a snake guy, I can't resist new snakes either!

And yes, the website will be updated shortly. And more Hondos are coming. This is just the beginning.

JF