border
sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum

Go Back   sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum > Community Forums > General Discussion

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-03-15, 04:11 PM   #1
krn1010

Angry Public perception of snake?

Today, I had to pick up my snake at a fedex office since I was not at home when they delivered my absolutely gorgeous BCC suriname! yay!

However, when I went to fedex office it was quite annoying situation to be in. When I said i came here to pick up my delivery, this woman managed to remember the reptile package that was delivered few minutes ago. Then the guy sitting next to her said how he cannot have this happen since they cannot guarantee live arrival. I'm not too sure on that part but the way he attacked me with those words was really embarrassing to be honest. When I say "attacking," yes! he really did attack me with words lol... He was speaking out aloud and was mentioning harsh jokes along with the woman as to how snakes are creepy. What's even more embarrassing was that everyone, I mean everyone!! was laughing as they proceeded to say words like "ew" as I was standing with my package. It's really hard to describe the situation with words but I was really angered!!!

Anyone had experience like this? This was my first experience of those sort so It was really disheartening to see people acting amateurish and making jokes about how they wanted me to quickly get out with my snake. Yes lol They did say that they wanted me out quickly with my snake lol....
Login to remove ads

Tags
boa, canada, corn snake, python, snake