Go Back   sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum > All Other Herp Forums > Aquatic forum

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12-09-11, 04:41 PM   #61
millertime89
Forum Moderator

Re: Fish Keepers.

Wow! The contrast is stunning!
edit: what kind do you use? I kind of would like to get some for my brother, but he doesn't have cichlids, just some rainbows, 2 placostamus, a bachir, and a gourami.
Old 12-09-11, 05:07 PM   #62
Jay
Bcc fanatic

What do you mean "what kind do you use?"

http://www.youtube.com/user/jayyboy16?feature=mhee
Old 12-09-11, 05:09 PM   #63
Gungirl
Diesel the pumpkin killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by millertime89 View Post
Wow! The contrast is stunning!
edit: what kind do you use? I kind of would like to get some for my brother, but he doesn't have cichlids, just some rainbows, 2 placostamus, a bachir, and a gourami.
If you look on page 4 of this thread they talk about using dainichi Color FX.. There is a link you can click also.
Old 12-09-11, 05:14 PM   #64
millertime89
Forum Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay0133 View Post
What do you mean "what kind do you use?"
I was looking around and there's stuff for cichlids, koi, and goldfish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gungirl View Post
If you look on page 4 of this thread they talk about using dainichi Color FX.. There is a link you can click also.
see above^ and all the pictures on that site are down as well.
Old 01-17-12, 04:13 PM   #65
Hurrok

Man, I sure miss having fish..

I used to have a 33 gallon set up with a variety of plants and some nice fish. As well as a 20 Gallon. I had an under-gravel filter system as well as a side filter (which I love!). I had a Tiretrack Eel, some Dwarf Rainbow fish, Gouramis, a pair of Yoyo Loaches, and a pair of Kribensis.

The Kribs were kept in the 20 gallon along with the Rainbows as they were breeding pair. Luckily I got a few babies out of them The 33 Gallon had the Yoyo's, Eel, and some Gouramis. They all worked well together and were soo happy.

One day I'd really like to get a 100 gallon or a built-in aquarium in the wall or something. I love fish and always imagined having them in my house in the future
1.0 Spider BP // 1.1 Pewter BP // 0.1 Pastel BP // 1.0 Lesser BP //0.1 Mojave BP // 1.0 Mojave Champagne BP // 1.0 Het Pied BP // 0.1 Phantom BP // 0.1 Western Hognose // 1.0 Cinny Sugar BP // 0.1 'Normal' BP // 0.1 Corn // 0.1 G. Rosea

Last edited by Hurrok; 01-17-12 at 04:15 PM.. Reason: Wrong gallon numbers
Login to remove ads
Old 02-18-12, 11:32 PM   #66
mazzy

Ah, I'm so jealous of everybody's huge tanks...I want to have a 50 gallon one day and deck it out with clown loaches, or a Polypterus delhezi

I miss my Polypterus senegalus, Toph. She was a great little prehistoric fishy. They're pretty much aquatic snakes, although a little less intelligent.

Old 02-19-12, 08:19 AM   #67
exwizard
Lord of the Dums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurrok View Post
Man, I sure miss having fish..

One day I'd really like to get a 100 gallon or a built-in aquarium in the wall or something. I love fish and always imagined having them in my house in the future
Im with you on this one. I used to keep 7 tanks myself inc a saltwater, a freshwater agressive, a freshwater semi-agressive, and a feeder tank or two. It is a lot of fun and I do miss it myself but I just dont have any more time between the 12-15 hr a day job, 15 snakes, 200+ rats and 100+ mice. My plate is full aready. Maybe one of these days Ill get back into it and when I do, itll be nothing but African Cichlids.
Closed Thread