border
sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum

Go Back   sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum > Reptile Clubs / Societies > Club / Society Index

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-05-04, 08:39 AM   #1
ReptiZone

Send a message via MSN to ReptiZone Send a message via Yahoo to ReptiZone
New-Brunswick Herp sociaty

Looking for potetial ppl that are willing to join a form of herp sociaty in Moncton New-Brunswick.

Reason being for all of you that are from Moncton you know that there is a Pet stor on main street that is having a closing sale and Vicky the Pet store owner close to the mall (Champlain) is also closing her doors. well I caugt wind this could be rumerd but word has it that 2 if not 3 large Pet store chains are planing to Open in our city now with all these big Stores coming in we can only imagine the miss information and half truth's that will be spread.

My Plan is to make appropriat camtact's and set up information shows and Maby abvle to be in on Opaning days spreading the word of the new Sociaty If we want this to work we need to do it soon. And be advertised in high Trafick areas and what is better then a Brand new pet store for a High trafic.

Pm or E-mail me what you think.
Keep in Mind this is free and definatly not and easy task but if you have the same Passion as me and my friends we can do alot of good in this city. We just need to give it a shot.

I would rather try and fail then not try at all. Give these pet stores a run for there money set the rules NOW they are in our town they will NOT exploit the Animals we LOVE.

The ReptiZone
Marc Doiron

Last edited by ReptiZone; 06-05-04 at 08:41 AM..
Login to remove ads