border
sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum

Go Back   sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum > Python Forums > Giant Python Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 04-30-13, 07:28 AM   #1
KSTAR

Question Anyone Have Some Good Information On The Kalatoa Retics? If You Own One POST PICS!

I just recently Picked Up A Baby 2 month old SD Retic From A Pair Of SuperDwarf Kalatoa Retics...The Male Is 6 Feet And The Mom Is 7 Feet...I know About All The Different Localities And I've Read Up On Them Way Before I Actually Got My Little Guy But I Was Just Wondering If Anyone Has More Information On These Guys And If Anyone Owns Some Kalatoa Retics And If So Post Pics!!
1.0 Albino Purple Sunfire , 1.0 Purple Motley Tiger 0.1 Motley Het.Purple , 0.1 Motley Golden Child Het Purple , 0.1 Sunfire Het Purple , 1.0 Blonde tiger 1.0 Phantom Tiger 0.1 Platinum HOGS 0.1 Platinum Goldenchild HOGS
Login to remove ads
Old 05-09-13, 12:09 AM   #2
millertime89
Forum Moderator

Re: Anyone Have Some Good Information On The Kalatoa Retics? If You Own One POST PICS

I own a pure Kalatoa SD, a 75% Kalatoa, and a 37.5% Kalatoa (37.5% Jampea). Very cool little retics. My pure male is awesome to work with, great attitude. The other two are cage defensive but really calm when out.
Kalatoas are the smallest locality and are the "original" SDs according to Bob Clark. He and Mike Willbanks originally imported the first batch back in 04 before Mike got out of retics. Males typically top out under 6ft and females under 7. What else do you want to know?
This site has pics of the different localities, not the best pics but you get the idea.
PYTHON >> Python Guide | Reticulated Python Information | Looking for REPTILE? Yes REPTILE. It's all here!
I need to get updated pics of my pure SD and my 75% girl.
Closed Thread

Tags
dwarf, retic, reticulated python, super dwarf