border
sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum

Go Back   sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum > Python Forums > Giant Python Discussion

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-16-12, 10:20 PM   #1
stephanbakir
Retic Fanatic

Exclamation The one and ONLY python BAN thread (HR511)

I'm so pissed right now I'm about to explode.

God I'm pissed... I hate it when brainless ******** use their majority votes to rape the minorities... and what I hate more is that we had at least 1 MILLION reptile owners and enthusiasts living in the united states, and 25000 of those ****ers couldnt sign a damn 10 second paper to protect what they love. **** em.

We don't have enough people in the reptile hobby to get careless, when something like this happens, you need to call EVERYONE you know to sign this... Do you think the govt cares if every person who signs that paper owns or even gives a crap? hell no. They only care about majority votes... to them the number of votes represents how much fear goes into their carecup! if we don't give it our all we ALL lose.

What they need to understand is that its a slippery slope.. Once those assholes get the taste for banning ****, its only a matter of time before they start banning bearded dragons, geckos and toilet paper...

If something is worth fighting for, its worth giving it 100% of your effort, winning by 1 vote means you've won THIS time, if you win by a landslide you've not only won this battle, but you can be sure those politicians will skip putting their tails between their legs, its going right up their ***..

What pisses me right off, is that I've gotten about 15 American reptile enthusiasts message me on facebook in the last 10 minutes asking me why I'm pissed. They had no clue there was a ban in effect even though at least 100 people I know were spamming that **** daily telling them to sign...
WHAT THE ****....

I know the font is off, I know my spelling sucks, I know a few words are inappropriate but I hope the forum will bleep those out, I'm too pissed to care right now...

The ONLY good news in that entire article is
"Reptile breeders, dealers, researchers and exhibitors also can continue operating under a separate permit program, as long as they agree to strict storage and transport rules."

Keep in mind that we have not yet lost this yet, we will know soon, but the fact that it came as close as it did means people didnt try... not saying that you guys didnt... but damn... with millions of reptile owners, and their millions of friends... almost failing to get 25000 signatures screams that there was a colossal lack of effort on our parts.

Read more here: U.S. set to approve python ban - Miami-Dade - MiamiHerald.com

Last edited by infernalis; 01-18-12 at 05:41 AM..
Login to remove ads