border
sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum

Go Back   sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum > Python Forums > Giant Python Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11-19-12, 03:25 PM   #1
Rogue628

Send a message via Skype™ to Rogue628
Re: Where to find reasonably priced SD/dwarf retics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by millertime89 View Post
All great info. One thing that I like to encourage is to ask for the locality of the superdwarfs when shopping around. Kalatoa will stay the smallest, they the line that Bob originally imported and most of Travis's SD stuff is that same locality. Bob only just recently found out the locality since his importer didn't tell him until last year so Travis will usually just tell you its the Bob Clark line.
Honey Island and Madu are the next two smallest, Honey Islands look quite a bit like the Kalatoas (really light with high-silver sides). Kayuadi SDs get the biggest and look the most like Jampeas. I know a pure Kauyadi male that hit 12ft but he's the exception, not the rule.

I would add Mike Chambers, Jason Reed, and James Mitchell to that list of trusted SD breeders, if they don't have them they'll send you in the right direction. Travis is who I've gotten all of my SD stuff from and I'm going to add a Kalatoa female from Mike in the spring if he gets eggs.

I did not know any of this about the dwarfs! Good stuff to know. Thanks for sharing the information!
0.1.1 '11 Normal Royal Pythons 0.2 '11 Albino Burms 0.2 Rescue Dumeril's Boas (approx 4yrs old) 0.1 '11 Colombian Boa (BCI) 0.1 '11 Cali King 0.1.0 JCP 0.1 '12 borneo 1.0 rose hair T 1.0 cat 1.1 Kids 1.0 Boyfriend
Login to remove ads
Closed Thread

Tags
breeders, dwarf, reticulated python, super dwarf