border
sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum

Go Back   sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum > Community Forums > Personal Websites!!!

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-21-15, 11:20 AM   #1
Wingbeats

iHerp profiles?

I was keeping track of Chaska's weight on a piece of paper on my fridge, but then I found an online tool that basically does just that - called iHerp! I've been finding it useful to keep track of everything.

Here is my profile: clicky
And Chaska's page: clicky

Anyone else use the site? Feel free to add me as a favorite and stuff
Login to remove ads
Old 08-21-15, 12:29 PM   #2
bigsnakegirl785

Re: iHerp profiles?

I do, I've been using it for awhile now to keep track of everyone's feeding, weights, and sheds. It's really a really nice free service. I only really go on it to add trackings, but my username is superramenyamen if anyone wants to add me as well.
Old 08-21-15, 04:01 PM   #3
Lefitte

I've been using it for months now, I love it. I love that the dashboard tells you how many days it's been since someone ate. It's the main way I keep track of things.
My link
Old 08-21-15, 04:02 PM   #4
Lefitte

Uhm it seems to have double posted... Sorry
Old 08-21-15, 05:10 PM   #5
ManSlaughter33

Oh I will have to check this out
Old 08-21-15, 05:25 PM   #6
ManSlaughter33

iHerp : Online Reptile Software, Husbandry, Community, Tracking, Breeding, Snakes, and More!

Profile is bare, for now, I'll update it a little later on
Old 09-17-15, 04:40 PM   #7
Charis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefitte View Post
I've been using it for months now, I love it. I love that the dashboard tells you how many days it's been since someone ate. It's the main way I keep track of things.
My link
Been using it for several years and love it! With as many snakes we have, on 5 day, 7 day, 14 day and 21 day feeding schedules, the dashboard is the only way I manage to keep track of who needs to eat on any given day! My user name on there is Charis as well.
Old 09-17-15, 07:11 PM   #8
RAD House

I also use it and was wondering if there is anyway to set it to keep track of when a snake is due for feeding? All my snakes are currently on weekly feedings so keeping track isn't that difficult. Once they are being fed on longer intervals this will become exponentially harder to keep track of each one.
Old 09-17-15, 07:38 PM   #9
Charis

Not to my knowledge. The dashboard displays how long ago the animal ate but I still have to remember which ones are eating at what intervals, which one might have been offered food more recently and refused for whatever reason etc ... I can keep those details in my head pretty well though, it's time that gets away from me so much. So the dashboard lets me know pretty much what I need to at a glance, if you needed to see how often you've been feeding a snake, you'd need to click in to the individual animal's tracking and see. Unfortunately it doesn't have any kind of alerts for that kind of thing either, that I'm aware of.
Closed Thread

Tags
reptile tracker, website