border
sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum

Go Back   sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum > Classified Forums > Classifieds Archive > Canadian > Breeders / Dealers > Woodland Edge Herps

Notices

Old 10-31-03, 10:58 PM   #1
DragnDrop

Lightbulb General Information

Welcome to the Woodland Edge Herps forum.

This forum will be a multi-purpose one - not just ads for animals for sale, but whatever info I find that I feel might be of use or interest to other herpers.

I can help with questions on species I am familiar with, or try to direct you to the proper info. Of course, there will be lots of "family" pictures - my critters. I'm researching snakes, hope to get some Lampropeltis triangulum annulata (Mexican Milk Snakes) in the spring. I'll no doubt have snake questions, so I'm counting on the friendly people to help here at Ssnakess.com to help me get on the right track.

General information:
Unless stated otherwise, all animals advertised for sale are CB, hatched here at Woodland Edge Herps. Exceptions would be along the lines of adults which I have to move to make room for another project. These exceptions will be clearly indicated, and as much history as I have on the animal will be available to the purchaser. All animals are well started and healthy. There is no guarantee on gender unless it's clearly obvious - temperature sexed animals will be indicated, but it's still not 100% guaranteed accurate.
Shipping is not an option, though delivery is possible in Toronto-Hamilton-Niagara-London-Kitchener and surrounding areas for an additional mileage charge. Payment methods can be worked out on an individual basis, but all animals have to be paid in full at time of delivery or before. Reserving your choice for pickup at a show works with me, though I reserve the right to request a non-refundable 25% deposit.

Contact me at C_eh_N_eh_D_eh@nonags.com

Feel free to post pictures or join the discussion. All I ask is you keep it clean and friendly (like on any other forum).

Thanks for dropping in, hope to see you again.
Login to remove ads
Old 11-02-03, 08:35 AM   #2
ChristinaM

Send a message via ICQ to ChristinaM
Just wanted to say WAHOOOOOOOO.

Personal Request: more pics, pleeeeassse...your pic taking skills are amazing. As are your animals.
Old 11-02-03, 10:48 AM   #3
DragnDrop

Thanks for the compliments.

I'm still trying to get organized, but I do plan on having some 'fun' threads started soon.
Old 11-08-05, 06:53 PM   #4
danyarp

Send a message via MSN to danyarp
Hey I'm seriously interested in some of your crested Geckos. How do I got about purchasing them? I'm going to school in Windsor. But I can easily get to the K-W area on a weekend, I my hometown is Brantford. My email is pilat@uwindsor.ca.