border
sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum

Go Back   sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum > sSNAKESs.com Forums > sSNAKESs.com

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-20-05, 12:28 AM   #121
Laurynn

Done and done. Keep it clean people and realistic. If you like the other site use it, if you dont like this site anymore dont use it. This drama is all pretty uncalled for and its not worth my time or yours. Take Care.
Old 03-20-05, 12:30 AM   #122
WALTER

How can a person get a hold of the new owner(s) ????
Old 03-20-05, 12:37 AM   #123
Laurynn

Walter, PM sSNAKESs.com as he seems active now and I am sure he can get in touch with them for you. I havent spoke with them for 8 months... Best of luck and God Bless.
Old 03-20-05, 01:14 AM   #124
totally banned

Alien, the other Jeff, who is now the receiver of pm's to ssnakess.com said he did not know who owned it.

My other usernames are all banned, but my IP does not seem to be banned any more, which means I don't have to check the site from Germany.

I like to see accountability fall where it lands - really disliked all my other really valid points about the issues just vaporize.

I suspect any usernames or posts that I have lost recently were due to both Jeffs and maybe a Shane, but whatever. Obviously there is a problem with the membership knowing who the owner is, so I've started a thread on the canadian boi on fauna - hoping someone can answer everyone's primary question.

That needs to happen, and Walters money needs to be refunded. Anyone who has been a mod since I was will know that was one of my biggest pet peeves, was Walter paying to advertise last years Red Deer show, it not being advertised, and then his miceandthings banner being put there. I must have mentioned it in 10 different threads, and started 2 in the mod forum for just that issue. I think the miceandthings banner put ther in October, when the site was sold already - and about the time that the free banners were announced.

Walter sells for rep-call, and I bet they would not want him advertising on a fluker site - and all he wanted to do was advertise the show, but he wasn't able to do that - and was given a substitution instead, which is not acceptable. Walter has always been to nice to stand up for himself, and all the mods know I tried my best - but this had just gone way too far.

Jeff, If walter sent the money to you, and you didn't do anything until the site sale, when banners became free, you owe him the money for advertising. Someone owes Walter money, if it is not you, then say who it is.

I'll have saved this post before it gets deleted, to show that someone got to read it. I'm sure I can post the file on fauna if I need too, at least it will stay up there forever.

Ryan
Old 03-20-05, 01:30 AM   #125
Oliverian

Send a message via MSN to Oliverian
You know, the kitten just looks so strange coming from you Jeff.

I guess this is why I really prefer dealing with animals all day to humans.
Best of luck to all of you whatever you chose to do. I wouldn't stress too much over any of this, it won't matter to you after any great length of time. Best of luck also getting money where it need be.

Tim, that was clever... It was just simple enough to be overlooked.

-TammyR
Login to remove ads
Old 03-20-05, 07:42 AM   #126
Laurynn

Ryan, I appreciate your concern but you need to get 1 thing straight. Walter paid for his front page banner and personal forum and the advertising for the Red Deer show was given to him for free and was not put up. There was no substituion involved and the free banner was not put up to to ownership change, and it was not put up as there was no admin but you need to get the facts straight before you go on a witch hunt on someone elses behalf. It was also Greg West who I was dealing with for regarding the show and not Walter at all. If Greg would like to man up and clarify this by all means Greg feel free. Noone is not going to get what they paid for and in the same light noone will be refunded. There was also no mention of this "free banners" in which you are talking about they were just not getting removed when they expired because there was noone around to do it. Those are the FACTS. If you have a beef with the new ownership PM sSnakeSs.com and work it out but dont throw BS around about money owed by me for banners when the services he paid for were posted and a banner that was to be given to him for free wasnt. Greg West if you want to do the right thing you can tell these people how many times you were offering to pay me for the banner and how many time I refused to take money for it.
Old 03-20-05, 07:45 AM   #127
Laurynn

Quote:
Originally posted by Oliverian
You know, the kitten just looks so strange coming from you Jeff.
-TammyR
Im getting Married in December it must be causing my softer side to shine through... o>
Old 03-20-05, 07:48 AM   #128
Laurynn

Quote:
Originally posted by totally banned
Alien, the other Jeff, who is now the receiver of pm's to ssnakess.com said he did not know who owned it.
Ryan
Well unless the username and password were emailed to him magically, he knows more then anyone else... I am sure if you PM'd him civilily he could get you in contact with them.
Old 03-20-05, 08:01 AM   #129
Laurynn

I wont be returning to post again so I will leave it at this. Greg West, why dont you do the right thing and tell Ryan that the show banner was put up late and there was NO CHARGE for it.

When I sold the site noone was out money, except for Frog whose website didnt get reinstated when I moved all of my sites off the sSNAKESs.com onto another webhosting server (Any / All websites hosted with me have nothing to do with sSNAKESs.com and are still being hosted on one of my webhosting servers. ) I have for another business I run. I will fully refund his money aswell as give him whatever months he lost for free if he ever needs another webhost. Frog just PM me as I said before with your details and I will put the cheque in the mail, paypal in your account, whatever you prefer. I have no problem refunding someone when a mistake was made but trying to get a refund for a banner that was given to someone for free is something I wont do. If Greg West wants to man up and clear the air by all means do so. If not.. It doesnt effect me in the least so I could really care less. I have said / done everything I needed to do and say and none of you guys owe me nor do I owe you a damn thing. Heres to the future and God Bless.

Jeff
Old 03-20-05, 10:49 AM   #130
totally banned

Greg's TARAS show and Walter' Red Deer show are completely different man, you are confused again! Jesus Jeff!

You ran the canadian mouseman banners for months thinking that was Walter too - get your facts straight!

Ryan
Old 03-20-05, 10:50 AM   #131
WALTER

Well what an interesting few days on ssnakess.com no??
I want to address the issue of the people who paid for advertising on the site. When the site was being run under Mr.******** there were many of us who paid to get banners up to help support the site. I paid for what I will call the full package deal. After I sent the money I still did not have a banner up, I was also trying to get a banner up for the Red Deer Reptile Show and Sale. Nothing was happening. I contacted some of the mods and they could not get a hold of Jeff no one could get a hold of Jeff. Nice to see you back Jeff and going on a posting frenzy. I know TARAS was also trying to get a banner up for their show as well. Finally on Sept 15/04 I got an email from Jeff and the Mice & Things banner was up but still no show banner. Oh well I got over it.
Now that the site has been sold the people who have paid for advertising should have been contacted by Jeff and the new owners to see if we would want to continue to advertise. I was not I and I don’t think anyone else was for that matter. For myself I will not pay for ads on a site that I do not want to support. I will not support Iguana farming. I don’t care if it is just business and that’s the way the owner makes a living. I do not support venomoids as well, puppy mills, illegal prostitutes smuggled into Canada, terrorists organizations and much more. The point is there are many that advertise on ssnkess and I am pretty sure most will not want to support an Iguana Farm. So I am asking for the money back for the ads I paid for and for all Mice & Things banners, site supporter to be removed from my name and off the home page. If people want to support something like this that is their choice. I know we will never be able to stop some of these organizations they will always be around but I for one do not want to give them money for what they do and I am sure that there are others that would like the their money back as well. Time to try and make things right. This might be out of Jeff’s hands now since it is sold but the new owners should be contacting people that are still running ads.
Old 03-20-05, 11:04 AM   #132
WALTER

Jeff you thought I was the Canadian Mouseman at one point also.That's the first excuse you gave me for not having the Mice & Things banner up till 3 months later. The show banner I was trying to get up was for the Red Deer Show and Sale which is totally different then what Greg West was trying to do that was for the TARAS show.
Old 03-20-05, 11:23 AM   #133
totally banned

See Jeff, just saying sorry (again) does not fix this problem.

If you read through the old emails I sent you and posts I made on the mod forums, some of which you acknowledged, I don't think you could have actually been confused about this, I was very specific about the problem, and I repeated myself quite a bit.

Maybe you got confused since then, but that is no excuse - and Walter paid some hard earned money that he did not get banners for.

Ryan
Old 03-20-05, 11:34 AM   #134
Laurynn

Where was the location of the show banner and for how many months did you pay for it for?? Tell me that and your paypal account and you will be refunded for the show banner as I was / am obviously confused and you will get your money. If you want to remove your front page banner etc you can take it up with sSNAKESs.com but I will most definately refund you for the banner that I forgot while the site was in my ownership! Let me know on here or PM me and you will have your money today.

Ryan, next time you make it out here for a beer remind me to also bake you a delicious hero cookie to give to you along with the martyr of the year award!! lol!
Old 03-20-05, 11:38 AM   #135
Laurynn

and Greg my bad about the accusation..
Closed Thread