border
sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum

Go Back   sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum > Community Forums > New to the forum?

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12-14-16, 07:31 AM   #121
Selena_23

Send a message via Skype™ to Selena_23
Red face Re: Hello to everyone!

My new snake! My dream and my wish...

Python Molurus Bivittatus Hypo Green 1.0
from "MNReptil" Czech republic
MVDr. Michal Necid
keeper =)

Old 12-14-16, 11:04 AM   #122
Selena_23

Red face Re: Hello to everyone!

Old 12-14-16, 12:55 PM   #123
EL Ziggy
Forum Moderator

Re: Hello to everyone!

Beautiful animal Selena. Congrats on the new critter!
0.1 Albino Bull Snake (She-RA)~ 1.0 Snow Bull Snake (Apollo)~ 1.0 Coastal Carpet Python (Chomper)~ 1.0 JCP (Shredder)~ 1.0 Bredl Python (S'ven)~ 0.1 JJ x JCP (Trinity)~ 0.1 Albino Carpet Python (Akasha)~ 1.0 Olive Python (Nigel)~1.0 Scrub Python (Klauss)~ 1.0 BCI (Monty)~ 0.1 BCO (Xena)
Old 12-14-16, 01:37 PM   #124
MartinD

Beautiful snake, adorable
Old 12-14-16, 03:11 PM   #125
Tsubaki
Forum Moderator

Congrats! He's adorable
Old 12-16-16, 04:40 AM   #126
Selena_23

Thanks to all!
I am very happy!!!

Old 12-16-16, 07:54 AM   #127
Albert Clark

Amazing reptile! What a really different coloration. Grats.
Old 12-21-16, 06:08 AM   #128
Selena_23

Angry Re: Hello to everyone!

So...

I want say some words about Michal Necid "MN REPTIL"

1. He lied to me. He said that the Hypo green I originally booked and MADE AN ADVANCE payment - died.
Then, he just decided ti keep it himself, and send me another animal. And until recently it argued that this is exactly what I have booked.

BAD. Very negative experience.

2. The second animal was - Orange Granit.
We can found following micro-organisms:
- Kriptospiridii. 6 oocysts in a smear.
- Flagellates +++ (a large of)
- Epithelial cells.
All this bouquet + NO tone in the muscles. At all.

Michal Necid: CITATION ©

Most pythons have these opportunistic pathogens. It does not mean anything. If you investigate other healthy pythons, they will have these too. Only during the increased stress (transport, low temperature, other infections) can cause health deterioration and increase the number of pathogens. These pathogens normally live in snakes all theirs live. Just as people have commonly hundreds serotypes Escherichia coli in intestinum.

Tell your vet to go back in school...

If your vet is fair, he would recomend you keep the snake in warm, quite terrarium and feed him ! It is already long time it have not ate. But you took it to place where is the higher concentration virus, bacterie, ... - in vet. Clinik ! I understand the vet : he needs money (80 EUR). And I am sure, he recomend you to come again !
I know, in Rusia is very low temperature now, so instead of quite staing in cage after stresfull transport to your country you provide the granite winter traveling ...

You got photos both snakes 2 weeks before Hamm. You could see - were perfect. You got the snakes which were on the photos !

I am sure that the snakes were perfect. But if you still travel with snake after traveling to Russia in winter you expose the snake danger that he catch some desease, especially in vet clinik. First of all you should feed the snake and provide him time to digest and recover after stresfull transport. But you took him to the worst place - clinik in vinter time!

If you want find some problem, finaly you get the problem !
I finish converzation with you. You still insult me.

So...
I am a fool, and he is Good boy
Disgusting seller.
Old 12-21-16, 09:32 AM   #129
Albert Clark

Wow, sorry you had to endure this with "MN REPTIL". This absolutely sounds like a case for the BOI (BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION) at Fauna Classifieds. I am not sure how they handle out of country cases but you should inquire on the site. You should have been afforded a refund, partial refund, or store credit based on their terms of service. How can they just send you a different animal without your consent or desire to have a different animal sent to you? This sounds rather problematic and needs immediate attention. He obviously is incorrect about the Cryptosporidium parasite which is a very difficult one to eradicate and is a serious infestation of the digestive tract. Certainly Cryptosporidium is the one endoparasite you absolutely don't want your reptile to have. Please keep us updated on your progress going forward with this.
Old 12-21-16, 09:58 AM   #130
Andy_G
Forum Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Clark View Post
Wow, sorry you had to endure this with "MN REPTIL". This absolutely sounds like a case for the BOI (BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION) at Fauna Classifieds.
...Board of Inquiry...but yes, definitely bring it there. You would want to post it in the international board of inquiry (they have 3, the BOI for USA only, the CBOI for Canada only, and the International for all others) along with proof of any conversations via screenshots. Furthermore, it's a forum to inform others of bad dealings, they don't investigate anything aside from verification of people's location or their identification...but perhaps you should still post there to make people aware.

Sorry you had a bad experience, Selena

Last edited by Andy_G; 12-21-16 at 10:10 AM..
Login to remove ads
Old 12-21-16, 12:04 PM   #131
Albert Clark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy_G View Post
...Board of Inquiry...but yes, definitely bring it there. You would want to post it in the international board of inquiry (they have 3, the BOI for USA only, the CBOI for Canada only, and the International for all others) along with proof of any conversations via screenshots. Furthermore, it's a forum to inform others of bad dealings, they don't investigate anything aside from verification of people's location or their identification...but perhaps you should still post there to make people aware.

Sorry you had a bad experience, Selena
Thanks for the correction Andy. I was so appalled, i just kind of lost it as i replied. Thanks also for the references to the other BOI departments.
Old 12-21-16, 01:55 PM   #132
Andy_G
Forum Moderator

I get it. This seller is extremely unethical so I completely get that you were a bit fired up.
Old 12-22-16, 03:00 AM   #133
Selena_23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy_G View Post
I get it. This seller is extremely unethical so I completely get that you were a bit fired up.

Have You wrote to him something?? )))
Old 12-22-16, 06:36 AM   #134
Andy_G
Forum Moderator

No, but any breeder or seller that tries to say that cryptospprodium is normal and blaming the buyer is unethical. I don't need to dpeak with him to figure out what kind of person he is.
Closed Thread