Go Back   sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum > Boa Forums > General Boa Forum

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-21-13, 02:06 PM   #61
Abraxxos

Re: Rescue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron_S View Post
It isn't valid...I asked for the validation. Politely at first. You refused. That's fine but don't get the panties in a wad when you're called on it.

I love being told to get a life. I have quite a fine one thank you.

Since you edited: They aren't actually "cold-blooded". Their blood rises to higher degrees than ours does! "Ectotherm" would be a much better choice in words.

Oh, by the way, are snakes solitary?
I AM NOT ****ING DEBATING WITH YOU. GET OVER YOURSELF AND STOP BADGERING ME FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY. For the last ****ing time, there IS NO VALIDATION BECAUSE THERE IS NO PROOF BECAUSE THESE ARE ALL THEORIES ON SOMETHING WE KNOW NOTHING ABOUT.

It is not illegal or wrong or against the rules to have a ****ing opinion. I have asked you without vulgarity to stop and I have NO PROBLEMS asking Wayne to just close the ****ing thread and taking the time to start a new one free of this bullshit.

THIS IS NOT A DEBATE THREAD. TAKE IT ELSEWHERE. SERIOUSLY. FFS. End of the mother****ing story. Done. SO DONE with you and your asinine remarks and you sitting there acting like you give a **** about an opinion, asking for it and then completely ignoring it. What the **** was even the point of that? There wasn't one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smy_749 View Post
Now who is being vulgar? ....
Vulgar but not directly insulting. There's a difference between saying 'I'm ****ing done, I feel like ****, I ****ed up, for ****s sake, etc' and saying '**** you, you are a piece of ****'
Old 07-21-13, 02:09 PM   #62
smy_749

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraxxos View Post

I don't understand assholes like you. You sit there and you badger, harass insult and accuse and when the person finally replies with something valid, you **** all over it. Please get a life.
Kind of like this?
Old 07-21-13, 02:11 PM   #63
Abraxxos

Quote:
Kind of like this?
Yes actually. I'm being vulgar. Frankly I don't give a ****. I've been nice. I've refrained from being vulgar and insulting when nobody else did. I obviously can't be extended that courtesy so why should I show any of you that respect? Clearly you don't deserve it.
Old 07-21-13, 02:13 PM   #64
Aaron_S
Forum Moderator

Send a message via MSN to Aaron_S

Quote:
I AM NOT ****ING DEBATING WITH YOU. GET OVER YOURSELF AND STOP BADGERING ME FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY. For the last ****ing time, there IS NO VALIDATION BECAUSE THERE IS NO PROOF BECAUSE THESE ARE ALL THEORIES ON SOMETHING WE KNOW NOTHING ABOUT.

It is not illegal or wrong or against the rules to have a ****ing opinion. I have asked you without vulgarity to stop and I have NO PROBLEMS asking Wayne to just close the ****ing thread and taking the time to start a new one free of this bullshit.

THIS IS NOT A DEBATE THREAD. TAKE IT ELSEWHERE. SERIOUSLY. FFS. End of the mother****ing story. Done. SO DONE with you and your asinine remarks and you sitting there acting like you give a **** about an opinion, asking for it and then completely ignoring it. What the **** was even the point of that? There wasn't one.

Vulgar but not directly insulting. There's a difference between saying 'I'm ****ing done, I feel like ****, I ****ed up, for ****s sake, etc' and saying '**** you, you are a piece of ****'
Calm down there child.

Debates can happen in any thread.It's the point of an open forum.

You may not have wanted to continue it but someone else could have. I am not badgering you.

I heard your opinion. I just wanted more information. You don't want or have it to back up so it makes it invalid to this conversation. Current data supports they do not have these mental capabilities. CURRENT data as in the limbic system grants them and they don't have one. Ergo, it's simple to come to the conclusion until further data is brought forth that they don't have the capabilities.

I hope you can follow that train of thought. It's silly to disprove everything because "not enough work has been done".

Last edited by Aaron_S; 07-21-13 at 02:19 PM..
Old 07-21-13, 02:18 PM   #65
smy_749

Quote:
Yes actually. I'm being vulgar. Frankly I don't give a ****. I've been nice. I've refrained from being vulgar and insulting when nobody else did. I obviously can't be extended that courtesy so why should I show any of you that respect? Clearly you don't deserve it.

Its not about us and our behavior that got you mad, its about your fantasy land and your ideas started to crumble when aaron explained why they don't make any sense.
Login to remove ads
Old 07-21-13, 02:26 PM   #66
Abraxxos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron_S View Post
Calm down there child.

Debates can happen in any thread.It's the point of an open forum.

You may not have wanted to continue it but someone else could have. I am not badgering you.

I heard your opinion. I just wanted more information. You don't want or have it to back up so it makes it invalid. Current data supports they do not have these mental capabilities. CURRENT data as in the limbic system grants them and they don't have one. Ergo, it's simple to come to the conclusion until further data is brought forth that they don't have the capabilities.

I hope you can follow that train of thought. It's silly to disprove everything because "not enough work has been done".
No it's not silly. YOU think it's silly. That is YOUR opinion. The entire world has been based off of theories turned reality for hundreds of years. Some theories were proven some weren't. But it doesn't make them invalid until they're proven wrong. I haven't been proven wrong. It's a theory. Theories are ideas. Guesses. Estimations. What-if's and maybes and there is nothing wrong with having them and thinking about them. Think about hundreds of years ago. Talking about the moon and space exploration? You would have been called a heretic. You would have been called crazy. You would have been called a liar. Every great scientist has been called crazy or a liar or what have you.

Point is, nobody else wanted to continue except for you and smy and every other disrespectful ******* here. I don't know what is wrong with you that you couldn't back off or take it else where but it's a huge character flaw right there that I want nothing to do with. When somebody tells you to stop touching them, you stop touching them. When somebody tells you to back off, you back off. When somebody tells you to respect them, you don't ask why and keep poking them, you ****ing respect them. I wasn't telling you to do anything. I was nicely asking and you're a big enough ******* you couldn't even respect that. I have already stated I do not give a **** about what your opinions are on the matter. I have already stated I do not give a **** about arguing with you. This isn't a debate, this is an argument. A flame. I have already stated this very obviously isn't the thread for this.

It's not that hard. You obviously do not care about what I have to say. So why continue bothering to post? It's not that hard. You see at the top right corner of your screen there should be a pretty red button with an x on it... Go ahead and click it.
Old 07-21-13, 02:32 PM   #67
smy_749

Hi, I'm not sure which planet you live on, but here on earth, the world is not based on 'theories and guesses'. Its based on scientific theories backed up with evidence and which have the ability to be tested/ have been tested and educated guesses etc. etc.. Any idiot with a brain can come up with a theory, doesn't make it valid however.
Old 07-21-13, 02:39 PM   #68
Abraxxos

Quote:
Hi, I'm not sure which planet you live on, but here on earth, the world is not based on 'theories and guesses'. Its based on scientific theories backed up with evidence and which have the ability to be tested/ have been tested and educated guesses etc. etc.. Any idiot with a brain can come up with a theory, doesn't make it valid however.
Not sure what planet you live on, but here everything starts out with an idea. Cars and engines didn't just start existing. They were ideas and theories and designs first. A lot of our science was accidental or started out just as a lightbulb in or head.
Old 07-21-13, 02:41 PM   #69
poison123

Out here on Pluto, anything I say is right.
Old 07-21-13, 02:43 PM   #70
Aaron_S
Forum Moderator

Send a message via MSN to Aaron_S

Quote:
No it's not silly. YOU think it's silly. That is YOUR opinion. The entire world has been based off of theories turned reality for hundreds of years. Some theories were proven some weren't. But it doesn't make them invalid until they're proven wrong. I haven't been proven wrong. It's a theory. Theories are ideas. Guesses. Estimations. What-if's and maybes and there is nothing wrong with having them and thinking about them. Think about hundreds of years ago. Talking about the moon and space exploration? You would have been called a heretic. You would have been called crazy. You would have been called a liar. Every great scientist has been called crazy or a liar or what have you.

Point is, nobody else wanted to continue except for you and smy and every other disrespectful ******* here. I don't know what is wrong with you that you couldn't back off or take it else where but it's a huge character flaw right there that I want nothing to do with. When somebody tells you to stop touching them, you stop touching them. When somebody tells you to back off, you back off. When somebody tells you to respect them, you don't ask why and keep poking them, you ****ing respect them. I wasn't telling you to do anything. I was nicely asking and you're a big enough ******* you couldn't even respect that. I have already stated I do not give a **** about what your opinions are on the matter. I have already stated I do not give a **** about arguing with you. This isn't a debate, this is an argument. A flame. I have already stated this very obviously isn't the thread for this.

It's not that hard. You obviously do not care about what I have to say. So why continue bothering to post? It's not that hard. You see at the top right corner of your screen there should be a pretty red button with an x on it... Go ahead and click it.
I told you. Respect must be earned. It isn't freely given.

I like how you've called out my points saying I've never experienced anything like you have and when I told you my experiences, and there's a lot, you totally ignore it. Because it undermines yours.

You started going after this "leave my thread" alone thing. It's fine I said. You're welcome to your opinions but you started it off as fact. I questioned that fact. You never made your "theory" clear that it was a "theory" until after more facts were asked for.

I continued on because you want everyone to be open minded to theories and "what ifs" in the world but yet you disregard facts that shut down some of those BASED ON CURRENT facts. For example, the limbic system thing. You disregard it because you simply don't believe it. That's fine but don't make statements as facts unless you're willing to hear facts or views that oppose yours.
Login to remove ads
Old 07-21-13, 02:50 PM   #71
infernalis

everybody take a deep breath and calm down.. I am temporarily suspending this thread. now go sit in your time out chairs and get over it.

Savannahmonitor.net
Closed Thread