border
sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum

Go Back   sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum > Community Forums > New to the forum?

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-31-20, 06:13 AM   #1
MothGirl

Talking new ball python owner

planning on getting my ball next week looking for a place for advice for stuff. stuff like tank heating and insulation... what kinds of prints are neat and i guess why some ones are better? i've heard spider prints look cool but aren't good starters.. as well, the breeder also has a few super cool albino ones at a good price and says albinos tend to be better eaters and more "hardy" than stuff like "banana prints" which was what i was looking for.. apparently an albino would make a great first python... and tbh i want to know why that is.. and what kinds of special things it needs besides the basics. i'm scared and nervous because its like taking a life under my care. it depends on me to know what i'm doing and while i've binged a bunch of snake care youtube videos, i've never actually owned one before. and the catch 22 is that i've got to own one first before i can get the experience of owning one before. heh. i want to spoil it and make it special and care for it as my own. i've got my tank set up and all the supplies except for the food and the snake itself! hoping to go get one picked out next week... i'm so excited but i couldn't go on this journey without making a couple of friendlies to talk to who have already well started theirs. so here i am and this is my welcome!
Login to remove ads