border
sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum

Go Back   sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum > Classified Forums > Classifieds Archive > Canadian > Breeders / Dealers > Habitat Control Systems

Notices

Old 03-10-04, 03:49 AM   #1
Grant vg

Send a message via AIM to Grant vg
Introduction!! :D

Welcome to the Habitat Control System forum here on sSNAKESs.com!

This forum has been created as a way to communicate and share information regarding the various Habitat Control System products as well as to receive feedback from previous buyers and answer any questions from the curious herper who may be thinking about taking the step up to using a quality proportional temp controller for there animals.

I have used many different types of temperature controllers in the past, including most of the bigger brands that have since been the standard. I had a choice of distributing a few brands here in Canada, but after trying out my first HCS, I was pleasantly surprised to say the least and couldn't see myself using anything else!

I used to find myself spending a lot of time browsing American sites and classifieds wanting this and that but have been reluctant to go through with a purchase due to all the hassle of payments, exchange rates, shipping and customs fees just to get one little thing that can easily double in price once it crosses the border. Temperature controllers are no exception and luckily I have been able to work with the manufacturers to avoid costly customs fees and offer these amazing units for the same price here in Canada.

This week, I will be posting information regarding the various units that will be available as well as all of their specs and pricing. Feel free to post threads with any questions or email/PM me personally. I will be glad to assist you in finding a control to fit your needs.

If there is enough interest and positive feedback with these controls, I may consider working with the engineer of the HCS to create and brand my own line of controls, so if there is something that you would perhaps like to see in a proportional temp controller regarding functionality, design, or capabilities, please contact me.

I also plan to offer some pretty innovative and useful products in the near future, so please check this forum regularly.

Until then, enjoy your animals and continue to post on the #1 reptile website on the net… www.sSNAKESs.com!

Thanks,

Grant van Gameren