border
sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum

Go Back   sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum > Boa Forums > Epicrates

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-27-15, 12:18 PM   #1
bigsnakegirl785

Guin, female Picasso stripe

My newest girl, Guin! I got her from Dave at Rainbows-R-Us as well. I named her after Guin from Guin Saga, she reminded me of him. >.>

She arrived with a heat pack and was warm. I tried to use the temp gun on her, but it's completely failed now. Keeps saying low battery or "change battery" without reading any temps even though I just put brand new batteries or freshly charged batteries in it. I'll be ordering another one in a few days to replace it.

As soon as I grabbed her to take her out of the bag, she began to crawl as fast as possible. She just about crawled out of my hand as I was taking photos, but she didn't bite me like Sanji when he first arrived.

She was born on July 30, and weighed in at 49 grams. This weekend when I go to get Bud some live mice (and maybe a rat if I can find somewhere to house it if he refuses, or the mice if he takes it), I'll grab her a couple of fuzzy mice since I don't have any on hand atm.

She's got some cool bullseyes, and on her other side she's got some connected ones in a stripey pattern, but she was wriggly so I didn't get any photos. >.> (Also she's got a really surprised face on her side. haha)

You can kinda see some of the connected crescents on the part of her body going over my thumb in this photo.