border
sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum

Go Back   sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum > Boa Forums > Epicrates

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-05-15, 02:13 AM   #1
bigsnakegirl785

Sanji

I got this little male last October, but at the time I had planned on getting two BRBs, so I wanted to wait to introduce him until then. Well, I got the second snake I planned on, even though it wasn't a BRB. haha

He was born on August 1, 2014, and came to me at 40 grams and about 2 months old. He's now 71 grams, eating 5-7 gram fuzzy mice every 10 days. He came from a high red pairing, but is starting to turn out more of an orange color.

Humidity hasn't been as big of an issue as I thought it would be, and I've had nothing but perfect sheds from him. He's extremely laid back, he only bit me once, when I unboxed him. Other than that, he's never hissed, struck, or posed at me, although he has given little huffs if he's in shed or occasionally out of shed. He's also very active, exploring and climbing his vine at night, and quite often sleeps out in the open or on top of his vine. During the day, he's in one of his hides and may have his head out of the entrance of one of hides, so not shy at all either.

The day he arrived (he arrived in shed but still had a perfect shed a few days later):

And his size now:

And some other random photos. Some are phone photos and some are photos from my Canon.

Deep in shed, he looks like a ghost of a snake!