border
sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum

Go Back   sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum > sSNAKESs.com Forums > sSNAKESs.com

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-18-05, 03:56 PM   #11
BOAS_N_PYTHONS

It' s a shame these recent events happened for whatever reason. I am not taking sides because I feel there is more than enough room for multiple forums to exist. I see no reason to tackle issues others brought up and believe that we as a membership have to keep repeating and using negativity surrounding these issues. I agree the membership makes these and other sites strong, there are pros and cons on this strength but I will not go into it.

I hope this site and others can operate equally as each of these forums are a wealth of knowledge to past, present and future members and viewers.

I guess the biggest issue I feel that does not belong here is the hobby politics. We all know they exist, but we don' t know the actual information or history in them. And in the end what does it really matter because there are emotions involved and these circumstances boil from that alone. Nobody is innocent in this but it takes true character to put this aside and live in peace. Sure for some of us this is business and being a small market in Canada competition is tight. But for others its a hobby that has some gains with information, friendships, and sharing of the love for the hobby.

I guess what I am saying is if the site is revamping itself and trying to be open to the membership and wanting to improve itself, then the issues of HOBBY POLITICS between members should be controlled and stopped.

I apologize to the membership as a whole and say sorry and it will not happen again, as I am focused on my hobby and other parts of my life and I can not be involved in the hobby as an active member. I will still be a member to all these forums but will do like many others who love the hobby but stay away from the politics.

I hope everyone accepts my apology or least lets the past be the past. I am not looking for a reply or comment just thought I would say sorry and leave it at that.