border
sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum

Go Back   sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum > Reptile Clubs / Societies > General Information

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-13-04, 08:47 AM   #1
BoidKeeper

Exclamation Attention NB herpers.

Hello everyone,

Enough people have expressed interest in a meet and greet at my house for me to propose a date. I'm suggesting July 10th. I'm approximately 4.5 hours from Saint John, 3.5 hours from Fredericton and 3 hours from Moncton.
Anyone in the Fredericton area should contact Brian Melee (Classic) if they are interested in traveling in his van. I think this is a great idea to help cover the cost of gas. If anyone else has a van or is willing to share their car to come up from Saint John or Moncton that would be great too. If people leave before 8 they can be here for lunch, bring something for the barbeque if you want but I'll be providing hot dogs and hamburgers and cold pop.
Everyone is welcome and I encourage anyone interested in talking about forming an official society to come. However, I don't want this to be construed as some kind of business meeting. I want us to get together to have fun get to know each other a little better, check out my cages and set ups, and talk herps and their care.
Oh and eat some of my amazing cooking!
Hope to hear back from you all soon,
Trevor
Login to remove ads