border
sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum

Go Back   sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum > Colubrid Forums > Elaphe Guttata Guttata

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-16-19, 10:11 AM   #1
Tina the Fishy

Corn snake questions

Hello everyone! I am looking into getting a corn snake. This will be my first snake. I do a lot of research before I get new animals, but I still have some questions that hopefully you all can answer.

1.) I am looking into getting an albino. I really love the color of babies that have a white body with red markings, but all of the adult pictures of albinos that I have seen, the part that is white is usually yellow. Do baby snakes keep the same colors and patterns when they grow up, or does it change? I would really like a white and red corn snake. POST PICTURES OF YOUR ALBINOS AS BABIES AND WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE AS ADULTS PLEASE!

2.) Have you ever been musked on by a corn, and how often? This is a big thing because the people in my house are very opposed to an animal smelling bad even a little.

3.)What is your PERSONAL opinion on getting a snake from a local pet store vs online vs from a hobby breeder? No arguments please. Just kindly state your opinion.

4.) Have you ever been bitten by a corn?

5.) Is your corn active during the day?

6.) For those of you who also have bearded dragons, which would you choose to have if you could only have one reptile; a bearded dragon, or a corn snake? I am also looking into getting a dragon.

Thanks everyone!
Login to remove ads

Tags
albino, corn snake, pictures