border
sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum

Go Back   sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum > Python Forums > Python Regius

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-20-17, 03:03 PM   #1
ThirteenRavens

Been a way for a while, have a concern

Hi again gang. I've been away from the forum as I've bought a house, moved, etc...I finally got my snakes back from a friend who was caring for them while I was moving between states and my youngest ball python Dayo (I think I've posted a thread on him a while ago when I first got him) is concerning me...

long story short, when she dropped off my snakes yesterday (I wasn't home...) I came home and was livid...every water bowl was either BONE dry (not just had water dumped recently...I mean bone dry) or had a tiny bit of water left in it along with feces for who knows how long it was in there...

Regardless...I noticed today that Dayo (who is a banana spider and has had a mild wobble since I got him) has been having great difficulty keeping himself upright. He will move forward and his head falls upside down and backwards...he doesn't do this when I hold him, he is very stable when in my arms but when he's in his viv, it looks like he is throwing himself around. I know spiders wobble...my question is...can the progression of the wobble become worse? When I got him in May his head would bobble a bit but nothing like this...thanks in advance for any input...lesson learned...

Hopefully the link for the youtube video works...

https://youtu.be/ljea7eA_wbo

Last edited by ThirteenRavens; 11-20-17 at 03:09 PM..
Login to remove ads