border
sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum

Go Back   sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum > Community Forums > General Discussion

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-13-17, 07:28 AM   #1
emcat

Hide a snake from my roommate?

I have wanted a pet snake for as long as I can remember and I am finally in a place in my life where I could properly support one. The only problem is that one of my roommates (who is also my best friend) is deathly afraid of snakes. I tried asking her to go to a reptile convention with me so that she can get a positive perspective of snakes, but she declined. I don't want to go behind her back but I also don't want to be kept from doing the things I want to do. I want to get a snake and keep it in a rack system because I feel like it would look pretty non-conspicuous? Plus it would be kept in my room at all times, so there would be no reason for my friend to be in there without me. I know what I want to do may be terrible in consideration of my friend's feelings, but I just love snakes so much and it's hard for me to not look at snakes all day everyday on the computer. Any and all advice is appreciated greatly appreciated

P.S. - The type of snake that I want to get is a ball python, so I know already that they do very well in rack systems

Last edited by emcat; 07-13-17 at 07:34 AM..
Login to remove ads

Tags
ballpython, python, rack, roommate, snake