border
sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum

Go Back   sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum > Community Forums > General Discussion

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-25-17, 04:11 PM   #1
sattva

Angry He's got mites again!

You'd think I'd learn! This is like the third time I have been surprised that George has had mites after soaking for three days... I look, and look, and look, and see nothing; and then there they are, dead in his water... What are they, invisible the first three days?... George is going to end up hating me... I have been so busy trying to get his new cage done that I haven't had time to really hold any of my guys... The last two times I have handled George "outside of moving him from one cage to another" he has gotten a Nix bath... I hold him right by his head with one hand and spray him down with the other... He hates it... This morning when I was doing this I was think wait until he is full grown and try this ... My biggest worry now, is whether or not I cleaned his old cage good enough, because that's where Fred is now... Fred has never had mites and I hate to start now... I pulled the two manzanita branch I have in there, and cooked them in the oven at 300 degrees for an hour... everything else got Nixed... And the battle continues...
Leon- 1.0 Lemon Ball, aka Russo Het White Diamond Ball Python... Crystal's boyfriend...
Login to remove ads