border
sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum

Go Back   sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum > Python Forums > Morelia Viridis

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 09-13-04, 04:22 AM   #1
Jeff_Favelle

Send a message via AIM to Jeff_Favelle Send a message via MSN to Jeff_Favelle Send a message via Yahoo to Jeff_Favelle
Yellow and green dynamo!

Have to feed this little (big) terror just to change the paper in his cage! But what he lacks in personality, he more than makes up for in colour and looks! Why are Biaks so damn pretty!??

This guy should get some action with the ladies this winter!

And funny thing about Green Trees that seems to make them different than Carpets. From what I've seen, Carpets are easily spooked while constricting and will often let go and look around at the slightest movement. But all my Green Trees just seem to grip harder when there's commotion going on around them. Very strange.

Old 09-13-04, 07:34 AM   #2
marisa

Send a message via ICQ to marisa Send a message via MSN to marisa Send a message via Yahoo to marisa
Same here, although I do not have any carpets for comparison....but yeah my GTP definitly doesn't do any letting go, I can move him around and he just ignores me and keeps sqeezing or eating.

Love the face in the second shot!

Marisa
Old 09-13-04, 08:07 AM   #3
Simon

I don't know as I don't own any of the two species that you just mentioned...but I do agree with one thing....that thing's color is too nice!!!!

So give it to me!!!
Old 09-13-04, 08:54 AM   #4
Big_V

Send a message via MSN to Big_V
Those GTP's are amazing. Man do I ever want one of those guys. But looks like I got alot of saving to do. Great pics.
Old 09-13-04, 09:59 AM   #5
Tim_Cranwill

They are pretty sweet, man! You're a lucky SOB!
Login to remove ads
Old 09-13-04, 10:43 AM   #6
BOAS_N_PYTHONS

JEFF:

Yup they are not so spooked, mine even without food show no fear. They match you movement for movement so the alert factor is always on....lol.

And yes with food in there grip and a little movement and they will not give up their food at all. I have some that coil food against branch and still check you out, talk about multi - tasking....lol.

And yes Biaks are amazing, I am still adding more even after the 4 in the collection.

Cya...

Tony
Old 09-13-04, 12:13 PM   #7
Jeff_Favelle

Send a message via AIM to Jeff_Favelle Send a message via MSN to Jeff_Favelle Send a message via Yahoo to Jeff_Favelle
Thanks guys! Tony, I fully agree, and I'm uber glad to see that I'm not the only one that's addicted!

Simon, if you can grab this guy by the tail and kiss him on the forehead without getting bit, he's yours. LOL! J/K.