border
sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum

Go Back   sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum > Community Forums > New to the forum?

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 09-27-18, 09:43 AM   #1
Snakesox

Taking snake to kids school

Think I’m posting in the wrong thread but can’t find the right one and I’m on my phone :s
My daughter (11) is doing a project at school on snakes and I’ve agreed to bring in one of my corns who is very docile albeit very active. She won’t be getting passed around the classroom or anything (possibly touched) and I’ve told my daughter to explain to her class that they should stay calm (some of them are petrified and we have made it our mission to educate them) and not to poke her in the eye or pull her tail or something silly, I think they will be old enough to respect this.
It’s a two min walk away from home and I’d planned on just taking her in a tub and bringing some hand steriliser.
I’ve been keeping snakes a while but I’ve never really done anything like this with them and suddenly today I became panicked realising I would be responsible for the class and snake whilst we are there :/ probably just being stupid.
Anyway if anyone can give me any advice or think of anything I’ve missed or that could make the little trip less stressful for snake or us would be grateful.
Thanks
Login to remove ads
Closed Thread