border
sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum

Go Back   sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum > Boa Forums > Boa Constrictor

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12-28-18, 06:30 PM   #1
BallBuster7653

New to forum. Input on my male BCC..... pics needed

Hi guys I’m new on here I have a BCC sorry number tell Bella he’s about a year and four months old he’s almost 4 feet and about a pound I feed him medium rats which are about 100 to 125 g every 2 to 3 weeks I just recently moved him into this new enclosure and he ate for me but then a month later when I go to feed them again even though he just shared an hour before hand he refused the food so I tried again the next day and still nothing I’m a little worried I don’t see what’s wrong I have 93 on the hot side low 70s low to mid 70s and being 50 to 60% humidity I just don’t understand why he wouldn’t eat is it because of what time it is here hi guys I’m new on here I have a BCC sorry number tell Bella he’s about a year and four months old he’s almost 4 feet and about a pound I feed him medium rats which are about 100 to 125 g every 2 to 3 weeks I just recently moved him into this new enclosure and he ate for me but then a month later when I go to feed them again even though he just shared an hour before hand he refused the food so I tried again the next day and still nothing I’m a little worried I don’t see what’s wrong I have 93 on the hot side low 70s low to mid 70s and being 50 to 60% humidity I just don’t understand why he wouldn’t eat is it because of what time of year is is. An any input on my
Feeding
Or
Husbands be great. The light in the cage is cool and led not harmful and
Oversee with a clear bubble you can’t see very well.i feed him medium rat (125g) 1/5 l4 his weight 2-3 weeks. Seems to be working good. At 5 ft I switch to 1/5 biweekly. Also I would really like to see pictures of everyone’s adult male Siri number and tell Bowers especially males females are fine too thanks so much and glad to be a part of this form
Sorry can’t post pics. But input and suggestions needed. And pics of your adults weight age length all info appreciated. Thanks so much!
Login to remove ads
Old 12-29-18, 01:30 AM   #2
BallBuster7653

Re: New to forum. Input on my male BCC..... pics needed

Here’s some pics. I recently covered the bulb which is a no heat led bulb.
Old 12-29-18, 01:31 AM   #3
BallBuster7653

Cage picsnbuolt myself a month ago.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg 8A746A81-A459-4C5C-B5F8-CB5FD9DD7250.jpeg (61.6 KB, 23 views)
Old 12-30-18, 07:22 AM   #4
richardhind

hi . you dont say how you are heating the viv as 93 is high , i never let mine get over 90 but then i a thermostat to stop this happening, i use ceramic bulb's in my vivs with a thermostat. ive been to egypt plenty of times and no the weather is a lot warmer there. ive only had my bcc guyana for two months and is a year and half and is on only small rat weeners he would never be able to take a small rat for ages
0.1 Common het Kahl BCI,,0.1 red pastel hypo het albino bci,0.1 kahl sunglow bci, 1.1 boa longicauda het "Zero",1.0 motley het kahl bci,0.1hypo img,1.0 hypo harlequin het vpi t+, 1.2 hypo 100%het albino and 100% het berry blood, 1.0 guyana bcc,1.0 hypo jungle het blood&het albino,1.0 albino motley0.1 sunglow motley,1.1 mandarinbelly leopard
Closed Thread